Monday, November 15, 2010

Who am I

Iam calling mr Nebert  Mramba from Tanzania mainland, the northern place of the united republic of  Tanzania, popularly city known Arusha  a Geneva of  the Africa continent..The land, of the peace few kilometers from Ngorongoro, Tarangire, Arusha as well as Serengeti national parks.

Iam a Tanzania by the nationalist, aged 49 years old  with various qualifications, among them is journalism which I prefer first, currently I am a freelance journalist for Business Times ltd papers and other local newspapers.

The place where I am living is one kilometer from Summit building center near Shoprite super market the way to Sokon One .In journalism function I am dealing with investigative stories, analysis and legal issues, if you have an interest on knowing day to day what happen in Arusha region please,
 contact me through email  mrambanebert@yahoo.com or mobile phone no 255753515356.




No comments:

Post a Comment